Advanced Texturing Techniques
[image – intro2build.20.a]
By now you have the basics of texturing down, but there are a few things you can do to really take your texturing to the next level.
By the end of this module, you will have the following skills:
- Making an object look shiny or bumpy
- Adding shadows and light effects to objects
You will demonstrate your new skills by:
- Making objects that look shiny and bumpy
- Making a shadow for an object
- Making an object that glows in the dark
The added tips in this section will let you add new textures to your collection and use them with magnificent effect!
If you are using the PRIMLAND Tutorial game, stop here and continue on the path!